Jaz Makadi Star & Spa
Jaz Makadi Star & Spa is a real oasis on the Red Sea. Located in Madinat Makadi, 30 Km from Hurghada Airport, Jaz Makadi Star & Spa offers all the ingredients for a perfect relaxing holiday in Egypt. Stylish and intimate with personal service and deluxe amenities, this resort is all about total relaxation. Pamper body and soul and give in to the allure of the warm waters of the Red Sea and a long, sandy beach. The Luxurious Makadi Spa will reinvigorate your being. Souk Makadi offers almost endless possibilities to shop or wine and dine to your heart’s content. Take it as fast or as slow as you like in this five-star retreat that’s won accolades including TUI Holly awards for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013 and TUI Environment Award, Tui Eco Resort, Hygiene Silver Award and ISO-14001 Awards in 2008 and 2009.
Hotel facilities are extensive, as you would expect from a five star resort of this caliber. Aside from facilities that include heated swimming pools, a gym, excellent restaurants and bars and a variety of sporting and leisure activities, Jaz Makadi Spa is dedicated to pampering your body and spirit so you feel utterly relaxed and completely rested. A variety of treatments are available including sauna and Jacuzzi, steam bath and massage. Indulge yourself in any of the other activities secure in the knowledge that the kids are being treated like stars in the Kids Club. Guests can stay connected using the free Wi- Fi service in public areas for up to 150 MB.
In close proximity to Jaz Makadi Star & Spa is the exotic variety of shops, discos, entertainment and dining out possibilities offered by Souk Makadi. This beautifully designed souk has banks, pharmacies, supermarkets and even a school. Over 145 outlets sell everything from gold jewellery to pure perfume, oils and high quality cotton clothing.
Jaz Makadi Star & Spa has 167 well appointed and comfortable rooms or suites in which you can begin your luxury holiday:
- · 110 Superior Rooms (32 m²)
- · 45 Superior Family Rooms (45 m²)
- · 5 Junior Suites (64 m²)
- · 7 Royal Suites that include a private heated swimming pool only in the winter and a pool deck
All rooms are individually air conditioned and have a terrace furnished with two chairs and a table. Non smoking rooms are available on request. Other standard room features include:
- Luxury bathroom with shower and WC
- Satellite TV and international direct dial telephone
- Mini bar and personal safe
- For Suite Rooms : Espresso Machine with 2 capsules supply per day, free of charge.
Jaz Makadi Star & Spa offers a truly International selection of excellent buffet style, a la carte and specialist restaurants as well as convenient snack bars and convivial cocktail bars.
- Al Warda offers sumptuous temptations day and night. Watch talented chefs cook up global favourites and enjoy lavish spreads at impressive breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets.
- Al Fayrouz serves light snacks and casual dinners or allows you to cool down with refreshing cocktails at the informal pool bar.
- El Khayam is our secluded lobby bar and the perfect choice for aperitifs or après-dinner cocktails.
- Al Yasmin is an inviting coffee shop that satisfies any time of the day with drinks
Guests can also enjoy the convenience of a pre-paid dining at one of the selected restaurants at the hotel reception.
- Sofra Restaurant (Egyptain Cuisine)
- Le Grill (Barbeque Restaurant)
- Makadi Tukai (Far East Restaurant)
- Nino's (Italian Restaurant)
- Beach Restaurant (International Cuisine)
- Amaya Restaurant (Indian Cuisine)
Begin the day on the pristine sandy beach or explore the crystal-clear waters. Get active with a variety of water sports like waterskiing, windsurfing, sailing and parasailing.
The heated swimming pools (during winter) is made for all-day lounging and relaxation. If you prefer the real thing, then the hotel's private beach with access to the nearby coral reefs full of stunning marine life is readily to hand and the diving centre will introduce you to the magic of snorkeling and SCUBA diving (charged extra).
Other facilities include:
- Tennis and golf
- Volleyball and football
- Billiards and tennis tables
When you are done, the lavish and world class Makadi Spa awaits tired limbs and spirits, reviving and reinvigorating with a range of treatments, massages, water therapies and relaxation programs. Visit the adrenaline pumping Makadi Water World aqua park to try one of its 50 thrilling slides for both adults & kids (against charge). Or simply sit back and enjoy the regular nightly live music, dancing and cabaret at the hotel's lobby terrace performed every evening.
For youngsters between the ages of 4 and 12 years old there is a Kids Club, which is open daily. It provides supervised childcare and organized fun activities using a dedicated playground area