Jaz Belvedere has direct and exclusive access to Montaza Beach in Sharm El- Sheikh, making this five-star resort the ideal place for your luxury holiday in Egypt. It is just 10 km from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport and about 20 km from Sharm El-Sheikh town center. The resort combines an impressive range of features and facilities, atmospherically styled with touches of traditional Arabian-Moroccan architecture. Jaz Belvedere has been certified to ISO 14001:2004, the Internationally recognized regime that assures first class management of environmental impact.
Jaz Belvedere is unquestionably an outstanding luxury holiday resort in Sharm El-Sheikh and one of the finest luxury hotels in Egypt. Attentive individual service, high quality, daily entertainment programs and unforgettable opportunities for diving in one of the most beautiful underwater environments in the world, adds to Jaz Belvedere’s charm and vibrant ambience.
Hotel facilities include a selection of restaurants serving light and healthy cuisine with a local and International flair that will satisfy the appetite of any gourmet. You can be as active or relaxed as you choose with a selection of leisure activities including table tennis, floodlit tennis courts (charged extra), beach volleyball and a fully equipped fitness center, and beachfront pools, bustling bars and the Mazazik Discotheque and shopping facilities. Wireless internet access in public areas with free 150 MB (more usage is against charge) will help keep you in touch while an in-house doctor is on hand to deal with any medical problems. A 24-hour concierge service will cater to your every need, no matter what time of day and a laundry service will keep you fresh and you can relax knowing that your children will be royally entertained at the Kids Club with their own playground area and freshwater swimming pool.
Jaz Belvedere has 317 comfortable and pleasantly furnished guest rooms:
- 157 Superior Deluxe Rooms (36 m²)
- 158 Superior Family Rooms (38 m²)
- 2 Junior Suites (81m²)
All rooms are individually air conditioned and have a spectacular view of either the sea or the well maintained gardens. Non smoking rooms are available on request. Baby cots and extra beds are also available on request.
All rooms feature :
- Luxury bathroom /WC with shower
- Satellite TV and direct dial telephone
- Mini bar and personal safe
- Hairdryer and shaving point
Jaz Belvedere offers an excellent choice of fine dining, buffet-style snacking as well as a convivial selection of bars.
- Rihana Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, with "à-la-minute" cooking stations on its spacious terrace.
- Sayadeya Restaurant is Belvedere’s beautifully designed exclusive à la carte establishment offering fresh seafood and other Mediterranean specialties.
- Mamluk Bar provides an elegant setting for all kinds of drinks and cocktails to be enjoyed in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere.
- Sakkia Bar is the place to enjoy refreshing drinks and light meals.
- Tamrhenna Bar right at the water's edge allows you to sit back, chill-out and enjoy your favorite drink.
An array of sporting activities and health programmes are available for guests who prefer a more energetic holiday in Egypt.
- Enjoy swimming in the azure sea or the excellent pools
- Beach volleyball, beach tennis and beach football
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Multi-purpose court, archery, boccia
- Fully equipped Health Club with sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room and two massage rooms.
- Those who prefer more passive enjoyment will be delighted by the hotels’ dedicated animation team, who organise daily programmes for recreation and entertainment. Live music, dancing and folklore shows are performed regularly in the evening in the amphitheatre.
The Kids club is open daily with supervised childcare. Special programmes are designed for young ones aged 4 to 12.